Cybersecurity has become an integral component of every organization working in today’s digital age. Unfortunately, many people still think that technical skills and expertise are enough for cybersecurity professionals to take managerial roles. However, this is inaccurate.
For instance, cybersecurity professionals should have solid soft skills and personality traits to help them succeed in this complex profession. Working under pressure, being a good communicator, and having integrity and ethical behaviors are essential characteristics for cybersecurity professionals that help them solve complex problems and protect their organization’s sensitive data from growing cyber threats.
Cybersecurity has become a big concern for organizations worldwide. The accelerated shift to cloud solutions, the increased number of IoT devices, and the expansion of supply chain networks have increased organizations cyberattack surface and made them vulnerable to different cyber threats.
Nowadays, most organizations have their security teams to respond to their needs, while the small ones outsource their IT security needs to a third-party provider. Cybersecurity managers typically manage teams and create a cyber defense strategy. The role became critical over time.
Becoming a leader in technology job roles does not only require having technical competencies. For instance, soft skills are essential to manage and inspire other employees. Cybersecurity experts have comprehensive knowledge about the various data protection laws implemented worldwide. These professionals remain up to date with the latest technological trends, cyber threats, attack vectors, and the best countermeasures to prevent and defeat cyberattacks.
With such a significant skillset and a resolute leadership acumen, Bechir SEBAI, CEO of ACG Cybersecurity, has built over twenty years of know-how and experience in the Information Systems Security and Cybersecurity field in France and abroad, mainly for major banking and telecommunications accounts. He has led several structuring projects, including:
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) – ISO/IEC 27001, Privacy Management System (PIMS)- ISO/IEC 27701, and Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)- ISO 22301, IT Risk Management, Information Security Audit and Assessment, IT Master Plan Development, Business and Service Continuity, Information Security, Cybersecurity Program Implementation, and IT Technical Audit in various sectors.
- PECB-certified trainer and teacher at the Ecole Supérieure de Génie Informatique ESGI, holder of several certifications in the field of cybersecurity, information security, risk management, EBIOS-RM, business continuity and resilience.
Bechir has also been awarded the title of “PECB Cybersecurity Trainer” four times in a row (2019 to 2022), for his teaching with feedback and pedagogy, reflecting his field experience.
The Bequest of Excellence
With his experience and know-how, Bechir set up his own business by founding ACG Cybersecurity in 2019. He is an expert manager who leads a multidisciplinary team of over thirty consultants.
With the human being at the center of its preoccupations, ACG Cybersecurity does not cease to progress thanks to the permanent contribution of senior consultants and experts in the field of Cybersecurity, who continuously wish to join the firm in view of the good reputation and the favorable climate which reigns there.
Bechir can now take pride in having ACG Cybersecurity recognized in a very demanding market; by the way, ACG Cybersecurity:
- ISO 27001 certified for its cybersecurity activities and services,
- Is an associate member and resident of the Cyber Campus, the totem of cybersecurity in France,
- Obtained the “ExpertCyber” label from Cybermalveillance.gouv.fr, designed to recognize security professionals who have demonstrated a level of technical expertise in the areas of assistance and support,
- Obtained the “France Cybersecurity” label for the promotion and awareness of its solutions,
- Is an official partner of SWIFT for the implementation and evaluation of its solutions,
- Is a training partner with Microsoft, especially on Cloud solutions,
- Is a member of Club Ebios-RM for the development and improvement of its risk management method,
- Is a member of ACN, the Association for Digital Confidence. Is Qualiopi certified, for its training center ACG Cyberacademy?
An Odyssey of Prominence
ACG Cybersecurity has created its own training academy, ACG Cyberacademy, to respond to the growing needs and shortage of cybersecurity expertise in the market.
It offers a complete catalog of certification and diploma training courses, notably thanks to a strategic and privileged partnership with PECB and its University for the marketing of its services; as a certification body, its trainers are all certified field specialists, and they animate and promote its contents and modules, as well as its approach to the development of cybersecurity skills.
This partnership was enriched in 2023 by an agreement with PECB University, which aims to achieve a high potential in advanced skills acquisition and the delivery of quality degrees recognized by an accredited university of higher learning.
Its consultants are highly qualified specialists. ACG Cybersecurity has developed skills in information system security assessment and auditing, IT risk analysis, GDPR compliance, PCI-DSS compliance, and development of corporate security policies: information and business continuity plans, and the implementation of ISMS ISO 27001 & SMCA ISO 22301.
ACG Cybersecurity offers three Executive MBA courses at the Cyber La Défense Campus, which certified cybersecurity specialists will lead to obtaining degrees in:
- Executive MBA Cybersecurity
- Executive MBA Business Continuity Management
- Executive MBA Governance Risk and Compliance
Relying on highly qualified engineers, ACG Cybersecurity has gained the satisfaction and trust of its customers and partners and continues to develop its recognized skills in the assessment, audit, consulting, support and expertise, and training in information systems security for a sustainable implementation of the French, European and international market.
The development of its international activities is the new battle horse of ACG Cybersecurity since the firm accelerate its progression on the European and African market but also take advantage of opportunities in the Middle East and North America.
ACG Cybersecurity is also involved in R&D Research, Development, and Innovation; its work contributes to improving cybersecurity risk management based on the principle of “Zero Trust” and Artificial Intelligence.”
The R&D work concerns a better approach based on threat intelligence to develop tools that make up an intelligent and innovative platform for detecting, anticipating and neutralization of cyberattack threats in order to assist companies in better managing cybersecurity risk.
An Epitome of Leading Expertise
ACG consultants develop and strengthen their skills through our Academy – ACG Cybersecurity. Its consultants are also certified in the functional and technical fields: Lead Implementer ISO27001, Lead Auditor ISO 27001, Lead Risk Manager ISO 27005, Lead Implementer ISO 22301, GDPR, CISSP, CISA, CISM, Cobit 5, ITIL 4, Prince 2, CEH10, OSCP, etc.