GENERAL DISCLAIMER :
CIO Look is not responsible for material posted to this social media site and does not guarantee the content, accuracy, or use of the content in this site. CIO Look does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site. CIO Look specifically disclaims all liability for claims or damages that may result from any posting on this site. CIO Look accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this forum, and such opinions do not necessarily reflect the policies of CIO Look. In no event shall CIO Look be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on information on this site.
- You must be at least 18 years old to interact with any content on any CIO Look Social Media Site.
- As a guest posting content to any CIO Look Social Media Site on the internet, you agree that you will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this Policy; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another’s privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in CIO Look’s discretion; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non- CIO Look services or products), promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other malicious computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; or to share confidential pricing information of any party.
- By posting any content on any CIO Look Social Media Site, you grant to CIO Look the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any CIO Look purpose.
- You expressly acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy, and confidentiality risks inherent in sending any content over the internet. CIO Look does not control third-party sites and the internet over which you may choose to send confidential or personal information; Therefore CIO Look does not make any warranties, express or implied, against interceptions or compromises to your information.
- You may not provide any content to a CIO Look Social Media Site that contains any product or service endorsements.
- CIO Look is a nonpartisan organization. In furtherance of that policy, you may not provide any content to a CIO Look Social Media Site that may be construed as (a) lobbying for or against any legislation or legislative proposal, (b) a solicitation of contributions for any persons, entity or cause, or (c) a statement for or against any political candidate for public office. In addition, you may not link to any sites of political candidates or parties or use the CIO Look Social Media Site to discuss political campaigns.
CIO Look’s policy is to scrupulously comply with all antitrust laws, and all users of this site are cautioned to guard against activity that could be construed as a violation of the antitrust laws. Do not post any material that disregards the aforesaid disclaimer.