Two Food Delivery Giants have Signed Merger Agreement

Two Food Delivery Giants have Signed Merger Agreement | Business Magazine | CIOLook

The boards of and Just Eat have agreed to sign an agreement to merge both their platforms.

The deal has been completed on the terms of ‘a recommended all-share combination’, and both the parties have announced that their shareholders will vote in favor of the new merger without any oppose in further related meetings.

All meetings are decided to be held before 20 December in order to seek Shareholder’s approval and the merger is expected to be completed within 4th Quarter of this year with the unanimous support of their shareholders.

According to the agreement, the shareholders of Just Eat will receive 0.09744 shares of for each Just Eat share which implies a value of 731 pence per Just Eat share based on worth €83.55 per share of However, the shareholders of Just Eat will own 52.15% shares of the merged platform and shareholders of Takeaway will own the rest 47.85%. The new platform will be named as Just Eat N.V. that will be headquartered at Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Both companies have also discussed on distributing the roles of the new entity in which it has been decided that the CEO of, Jitse Groen will remain the CEO of the combined platform. It includes Paul Harrison, the current CFO of Just Eat will be the CFO and the CFO of, Brent Wissink will become co-COO of merged group. Jorg Gerbig, the current COO of will be the COO of the new platform.

The selection for the supervisory board includes, Mike Evan, the Chairman of Just Eat will take the Chairman role, and the chairman of, Adriaan Nuhn will be the Vice Chairman and Senior independent no-executive director of the combined group. The supervisory board will also include three independent non-executive members from Just Eat and two non-executive members from

For More Information about Blogs and News: Click Here